Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Animal Shelter - Cot Drive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Animal Shelter - Cot Drive

    Please pass it on. Donate if you can.
    Anyone can contact me for details.
    [I'm not a member of PAWS, but since I am at the shelter every week I saw the need for this and got it started. PAWS will be the non-profit agency handling monetary donations].
    Thank you in advance to anyone that can help.

    5X7flyer



    For those who dont care or think it's dumb: just click away from the thread and refrain from flaming please.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Animal Shelter - Cot Drive

    nice. great idea
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Animal Shelter - Cot Drive

    Bumping this up for a little more exposure.
    Please spread the word.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •